• Welcome to the all-new iMore Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

Take a Picture of yourself with your new iphone

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
like take a picture holding your new magical iphone 4 from your laptop

Oh, okay. I took a picture from my MacBook before, but I'm not going to do it again with my new iPhone 'cause I kinda look like hell right now. I've been to the hospital three times in the last week and I'm very pale and not my usual self, so I'm gonna have to pass on this. :p

I'll post the other one I took from my MacBook and Photoshop my iPhone 4 in there, though.
hee.gif

MattProof

Feb 5, 2011
hahha you would

Oh, okay. I took a picture from my MacBook before, but I'm not going to do it again with my new iPhone 'cause I kinda look like hell right now. I've been to the hospital three times in the last week and I'm very pale and not my usual self, so I'm gonna have to pass on this. :p

I'll post the other one I took from my MacBook and Photoshop my iPhone 4 in there, though.
hee.gif

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Not 1 single picture with anybody holding their new iPhone :( At least we have one with iPod

MattProof

Feb 5, 2011
i know show that phone up with pride i would have the biggest smile on my face if mine came today

jlmans79

Jan 13, 2011
Have to wait till tomorrow! I'm a hot chick...with a cold, so I guess I'm just mediocre. Haha

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
There's an old thread somewhere polling the m to f ratio on here. Looks like the influx of VZW customers will triple the number of females in here!