Microsoft Exchange question

Dcnc

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
So excited about my new iPhone but wondering how I am going to get my work emails. I just got the personal email option ($29) data plan. Does this mean there will not be the Exchange email set up option? I only care about my email and hated to pay $20 more each month. Is this true? Are there any apps that will do it? I had Touchdown on my Droid X and it worked well. Any thoughts????

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
i dont see any particular difference in the data plan structure on Vzw's website, like there is on the AT&T website... it seems that the $29 data plan will do all data...

from my experience with AT&T, the $29 plan over there did not descriminate with my works' exchange data... i dont think Vzw will charge more for YOUR personal phone...

Tennessee

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
So excited about my new iPhone but wondering how I am going to get my work emails. I just got the personal email option ($29) data plan. Does this mean there will not be the Exchange email set up option? I only care about my email and hated to pay $20 more each month. Is this true? Are there any apps that will do it? I had Touchdown on my Droid X and it worked well. Any thoughts????

Not sure about how it will be with the iPhone, but with my iPad I use company's outlook web access with no problems.

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I use my iPhone and connect to my schools email through an exchange server using the $30 data plan. I think the higher data plan is for corporations who issue company iPhone that take advantage of remote wiping, OTA syncing and other enterprise services companies use.

Dcnc

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks so much! I feel better now. I guess I had never seen that option before and worried it was a Verizon difference. Phew!

blitzjb

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I am using the iPad with exchange. It works great and active syncs better than my blackberry. It should be the exact same set up for my new iPhone.

glercara

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
To add to this, if you have a gmail account, you should also set it up as Exchange to take advantage of syncing your calendar and contacts. Exchange activesync works great on the idevices and android too.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77