Anyone that ordered directly from Apple showing as "Shipped"?

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, I got an immediate notification and tracking number for my Bumper Case, I should be getting it tomorrow or Monday, but my iPhone still shows as prepared for shipment.

So is it just those who ordered from Verizon showing as shipped, or Those who ordered from Apple also?

mcforan23

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I have a feeling we, those who ordered from Apple, will be getting the short end of the stick. But last time I checked the Verizon iphone doesn't make or break my week. What's a few days. To echo DoctorK I have the same status

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
You may be right... But I'm going to hold out hope that with Apple HQ bring on the west coast that we'll see a tracking number overnight.

mcforan23

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Welp, figured I'd try to contact them, a guy on there seemed to be in the dark with regards to shipping. I asked if Apple would have the same view/policy with shipping out the phone prior to the tenth to help stagger activations and his response was along the line "orders are being prepared to ship and some have shipped". So, I guess we shall persevere

occb2

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Let me tell you that I did it with Verizon and I'm order number 816. That was a 255 am EST. Card was charged right away. Got an confirmation email right away. Still no shipping info. I did see that the status was shipped before the Verizon webpage went down. I also called the Verizon 611 and hit option 4 and said track package. They said that I will have it in two business days. I don't believe them. I think that they are shipped from Apple to UPS or Fedex. They will sit there until two days before the release and we will get them the day before. Happen with me with my Ipad.

Rob

tattooray

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Just confirmed via tracking... hitting my porch on Monday. Man, Verizon had their crap together on this one, even if they weren't too forthcoming with the info.

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Well... I was keeping the faith, until I woke up at 5am and checked e-mail for a shipping confirmation... nothing... checked my order status on apple.com... still "Prepared for Shipment."

Hopefully that status will change to "Shipped" today and it will go out like all of the VZ orders for delivery Monday.

I have to say, this is the first time I have purchased ANYTHING from Apple. I chose to do so from Apple vs. VZ because of their reputation for incredible customer service. Although they have the best coverage and signal, customer service at VZ is about the worst I have ever experienced. So ordering from Apple over VZ was a no brainer. If it turns out that Apple holds these orders while VZ is shipping them, I'll be a little upset.

Joe..Cool

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Both of mine still say Prepared for Shipment. Well I paid FRP on both of mine, I saved 100 bucks. So I can wait a week to get a phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2