You can order right now. Go.

anon(123795)

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yahoo!!!! Just got my confirmation email (about 25-minutes after completing order on Verizon).

My order # is 3490 and as others have said, the ship date is listed as 2/10/2011. However, the confirmation page I got on Verizon's Web-site after placing the order gave an expected delivery date of 2/10/2011.

On the Apple Web-site FAQ, a shipping date of 2/9/1011 was given, so I'm going with expected delivery date of 2/10/2011. Receiving it a day after its release makes no sense.

Congrats...but you order is after mine and I still have no email :( I'm 3100s...

hiltitech

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Still no email and it has been almost an hour : ( need to go to sleep hope it is there when I get up if not calling CSR right away. WTF 4 years of waiting now more this sucks..

SandyK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I haven't gotten mine yet either and it's been about 50 minutes.

I'm worried I typed my credit card number in wrong because I was so excited. I should have checked it more closely.

I don't want to hit the hay until I get that confirmation. When I check the order status, it still says "We received your order and it is in process." It may just be an overload of orders.

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I haven't gotten mine yet either and it's been about 50 minutes.

I'm worried I typed my credit card number in wrong because I was so excited. I should have checked it more closely.

I don't want to hit the hay until I get that confirmation. When I check the order status, it still says "We received your order and it is in process." It may just be an overload of orders.

Use your reference number and check your order status, you have the option to switch the payment method.

captriker

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Hope I can update my plan after ordering through the Apple Store...I want to drop down to 450 minute plan and it didn't show anything about text. Anyone have any information on this...do I just take the phone into the Verizon store when I get it to change this?

They simplified the process on both Verizon website. Probably the same on Apple.

You can go into My Verizon at any time to change your plan to 450 minutes. The number of minutes has nothing to do with your 2 year commitment. You can also call CS to do it, you don't need the phone.