You can order right now. Go.

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Just started but it's saying that I can't get my employee discount on plan. It's also not showing the discount on the voice and data like it does when I look at other phones.

If that's the case forget it.

I spoke to a customer service rep about the plan discount codes and was assured that I could have my discount placed on the 29.99 data plan.

I'm going to assume that the reason it wasn't showing in the pre-order screens was because that is unnecessary information the system would have to pull in order to get the order to go through. So instead of clogging up the servers they just went nice and basic, which that whole system was. Love, love, loved the ordering process. Flawless.

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't think the order numbers are accurate, and they are randomizing them, because my order number was over 2 million

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
No email confirmation for me yet, although I was done with the process at 3:04 EST. I can't go to bed until I get the email!!!!

Update: I just checked my order status on Verizon and it has my order as being received and in process; it is listed as order # 3490! I'm guessing that the order numbers are random...?

However, still no official email.

Last edited:

jb1dsl

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I have not received mine either. When I ordered i got pending confirmation: pending credit confirmation: Security deposit if any: pending. WTH i have been with Alltel/Verizon for 10 years and have had no problems getting a phone before

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
ok I take it back - I just got my email!! Here's what it said about shipping though - I had no "options" to click:

Line 1 Purchased Items
(1) APPLE IPHONE 4 32GB +$19.50 tax $299.99
(1) CAS:IPHONE4 PINK +$1.62 tax $24.99
(1) FEDEXSTDOVERNIGHT3PM $0.00
Line 1 purchased total $346.10

and it let me keep my old Alltel $109 smartphone (unlimited text and data!) plan!!

medroid

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
i was order 1743!!!!!! i just cant believe the ship date is the 10th and not earlier oh well at least we wont have to wait inline at a store........im jacked i have always been on big red and on android.....now im on the ipad i bought monday and soon iphone 4 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

ClaytonKrafft

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hope I can update my plan after ordering through the Apple Store...I want to drop down to 450 minute plan and it didn't show anything about text. Anyone have any information on this...do I just take the phone into the Verizon store when I get it to change this?

anon(123795)

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have not received mine either. When I ordered i got pending confirmation: pending credit confirmation: Security deposit if any: pending. WTH i have been with Alltel/Verizon for 10 years and have had no problems getting a phone before

Did everyone else get this as well? I ordered on 2 separate accounts and got it... Hopefully i'll get my emails soon! One order in the 3100s, other in the 4700s.

anon(123795)

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hope I can update my plan after ordering through the Apple Store...I want to drop down to 450 minute plan and it didn't show anything about text. Anyone have any information on this...do I just take the phone into the Verizon store when I get it to change this?

For me it basically took the framework of what the account already was. One account was just talk and it gave me the texting options. The other I upgraded on was Talk and Text, and gave me no choice since it was already on the account. Either in to the store or just calling them up should take care of the issue!

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yahoo!!!! Just got my confirmation email (about 25-minutes after completing order on Verizon).

My order # is 3490 and as others have said, the ship date is listed as 2/10/2011. However, the confirmation page I got on Verizon's Web-site after placing the order gave an expected delivery date of 2/10/2011.

On the Apple Web-site FAQ, a shipping date of 2/9/1011 was given, so I'm going with expected delivery date of 2/10/2011. Receiving it a day after its release makes no sense.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2