Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

BACI

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
BTW - carefully check your e-mail confirmation... I just looked over it & it didn't show the TEC ins. charge of $10.99/mos. but that did show up on my confirmation page when I had finished ordering on the site.
I'm sure I'll be able to fix it with them over the phone - but just want to make you aware because I'm sure you want insurance on this bad boy!!

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I do want insurance, but I'm going to opt for SquareTrade instead, 11 bucks a month equals out to a lot of money over the next 2 years.

BrooklynGuy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
You seem to be able to modify information from your order online, however it is still to be seen if this forfeits placement in line for the orders.

Well, when I check my order status, I still get the "in process" and no confirmation e-mail yet, and it has been about a half hour.

treevis

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Tried to submit order for nearly the last 90 minutes. Keep getting shipping address invalid. This is the same address I have used for many other orders and the same address used to receive the Iphone 4 cover shipped to me yesterday. Also tried using business address but encountered the same issue as others with the enter business name problem. Don't know what else to do. Have to work in just a few hours....frustrating!:mad:

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Well, when I check my order status, I still get the "in process" and no confirmation e-mail yet, and it has been about a half hour.

In process is the same message I received and I have gotten my email. It is possible that their email system is having some issues currently. You can run through the order system again and see if it says there is a pending order on your line, if it does then I'd say odds are majorly in your favor that everything went through alright. Just keep note of your reference #.

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Tried to submit order for nearly the last 90 minutes. Keep getting shipping address invalid. This is the same address I have used for many other orders and the same address used to receive the Iphone 4 cover shipped to me yesterday. Also tried using business address but encountered the same issue as others with the enter business name problem. Don't know what else to do. Have to work in just a few hours....frustrating!:mad:

Have you tried ordering via the Apple website instead?

Reactions: treevis

lookingforwalter

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Huge problems on verizon site...kept telling me shipping address was not valid even though it was correct and matched my address on file...finally ordered through apple with no problem but 50 more!!

BACI

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I do want insurance, but I'm going to opt for SquareTrade instead, 11 bucks a month equals out to a lot of money over the next 2 years.

Excuse me ignorance but what is SquareTrade? What is cost/coverage? I agree the $11 adds up (& obvioiusly higher then my previous ins. coverage)

MiXoLoGiSt

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Got my order in nice and smooth about a half hour ago. Hellooooooo 32GB iPhone 4 :D

I opted out of insurance (for now) since its already a part of my plan. I will see what options i have and go from there before 30 days is up.

yaressej

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I was excited I couldn't sleep. I started ordering at 2:55 am and was finished before 3. No problems, email confirmation received. I can't wait for my new 32g Verizon iPhone!:D

Last edited:

skeletongloves

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
BTW - carefully check your e-mail confirmation... I just looked over it & it didn't show the TEC ins. charge of $10.99/mos. but that did show up on my confirmation page when I had finished ordering on the site.
I'm sure I'll be able to fix it with them over the phone - but just want to make you aware because I'm sure you want insurance on this bad boy!!

same thing happened to me

wchsxc

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
A few things:

My confirmation said it'd ship on Feb 10th. Does that mean it won't arrive until the 11th?

Did anybody else notice that visual voice mail is free in the features list for us new iPhone users as predicted?

And has anyone found any DECENT cases yet? I called Otterbox and they said they wouldn't release theirs until the 10th..

traumaboy

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
ordered mine last night also no problems recieved confirmation email said would arrive 2/10/11 also stated by fedex overnight by 3pm

Macytelli

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Set the clock for 1:50 central time, got up went to my account and got to order early. Went very smooth and I was done before 2am.

I also opted out of the insurance and would be curious to hear more about the other option.

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I completed my order this morning at 8:30 AM Eastern time. I for sure thought something would have gone wrong, or they would have run out, but everything worked perfectly and didn't take long at all.

Donny7

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Proud (soon to be) owner of a 32GB iPhone 4 :) - paid full retail so that when the next one comes out my two year upgrade will be ready!! Look forward to learning the ins and outs with everyone here!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2