Big Issue, help?

wsm23#IM

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I am selling my Iphone 4 and I went ahead and reset the phone under settings menu because I was not around my CPU. Now the phone is stuck on the Apple logo and I cannot get it to do anything else. It was on 4.1 and was jailbroken using Greenpois0n, could the jailbreak be the issue??? I need to get this thing up and running again. Thanks in advance!

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like you need to do a restore using iTunes. Not sure about the JB as but you may want to post this in the JB section of TiPb as the members there are very good at trouble shooting.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Restore on computer...something that was changed during the "master reset" has caused an issue with winter board i bet, and its causing it to brick...this is why in most jailbreak how to's, it says to get rid of a jailbreak, restore...don't reset.

ThaNatrix

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Of course its the jailbreak!

The jailbreak is the problem. You can't factory reset from the phone if its jailbroken. It will hang every time. The only way to do it is through itunes. At this point you need to restore from full DFU. I'd use pwnage tool to do it then restore with a custom bundle.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl