Navigon is great and very reliable. Definitely worth the price, though if you switch to android, like I did, it's not much help. Glad to be back!
    02-06-2011 11:07 PM
    I might have missed it, but did anyone mention the FREE app MapQuest 4 Mobile? It's the iPhone "equivalent" of Google Navigation (streams turn by turn data live). Waze also does this, but is not as good as MapQuest.

I'm hoping that Google Navigation will eventually come to iOS in 2011. All the other major Google apps have already migrated over so...
    I downloaded mapquest 4 and cant wait to put it on my iphone and try it out.
    02-06-2011 11:11 PM
    This is probably going to be the one feature I will miss the most after moving away from my DroidX. I'm debating on either paying for an app on the iPhone, or buying a dedicated GPS unit. I'm leaning toward the latter....
    i have to agree as well leaving a droid incredible and will miss that easy navigation
    02-07-2011 12:13 AM
    I downloaded mapquest 4 and cant wait to put it on my iphone and try it out.
    I will likely do the same and hope google navigation comes to the iphone. I used the voice search constantly and had good results with it. Who knows, maybe the Mapquest 4 will add the feature at a later time?
    02-07-2011 09:08 AM
    I will likely do the same and hope google navigation comes to the iphone. I used the voice search constantly and had good results with it. Who knows, maybe the Mapquest 4 will add the feature at a later time?
    Yeah you never know I men now that the iphone is on more than one carrier maybe that will make them feel like it is more necessary to update the app more often to try and improve it like google nav
    02-07-2011 09:11 AM
    Unfortunately, coming from Google Maps Navigation, Mapquest Navigation sucks big time.
    02-08-2011 11:34 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD