For those struggling to get past the username/password when trying to print to a printer on a Windows Server domain, use the administrator account for the local machine not the domain administrator and AirPrint should work fine. Once I figured this out AirPrint works great on my network with a Dell 2150 colour laser printer.

Make sure the local machine account has a password set!
    11-25-2010 01:02 PM
    What username and password? My Mac is attached to an active directory and an HP printer networked through my Mac with no passwords needed to use AirPrint?
    11-25-2010 03:41 PM
    My mac is bound to a windows network. I can use all shared printers from Active Directory without a password. Since I don't have wireless at work, I connect to my Mac using Internet Sharing. Works flawlessly.
    11-25-2010 04:34 PM
    On my windows xp machine AirPrint asks for a username and password the first time you connect to a printer. Luckily for Mac users no password is required! Tried all combinations of domain/password with no success. By using the administrator username and password for the xp machine not the domain administrator username/password, AirPrint then starts working. As my domain GPO disables the guest account for security reasons i was unable to use the guest account.
    11-25-2010 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD