Elvis

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey guy's and gal's, I've been lurking for a few months watching and learning. My new phone arrived late October.
When Bell had their 6gb for $30.00 promotion back in September I added it to my plan knowing that the iphone would be arriving from Apple (online, unlocked purchase) very soon.

Today I got my first bill since activation of the iphone and I get $6.00 in extra charges billed under "EVENTS". I called customer service and of course my luck the computers were down but the girl told me it was probably for emailing photo's. My question is, Wouldn't that be covered under the data plan? 35 of them so it works out to be $0.15 per photo sent. There was one other $0.75 charge that I have no idea what it was and can't get any help with it until the computers are back up and running.
Thanks,
Elvis :cool:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I suppose it would depend on whether you emailed the photos, or MMS'd them. MMS is not covered by data.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I've never seen a catagory for "events" on the bill...but i would go with what was said above, if you dont have unlimited messaging on your plan (that covers SMS/MMS) then you're prob paying by use, which 99% of the time adds up to more than the cost of the coverage anyways.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There may also be a service charge (money goes to help run the towers, or the CEOs new Rolex, $500 suit or even a $20 dinner at a 5 star restruant.