List Of Worldwide Black to White Full Conversion Services

Mickyfin

Jul 3, 2010
nokiadna.com

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm, $169 to make your iP4 white? ... Don't think I want to do it, would rather wait and see if a white one comes out next year.

Robert Waldroup

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Haha, what a truly niche market. These guys have formed a business around changing the color of iPhones! Prob not as profitable as the million-dollar diamond encrusted iphone though. But same concept.

ifixdirect

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Haha, what a truly niche market. These guys have formed a business around changing the color of iPhones! Prob not as profitable as the million-dollar diamond encrusted iphone though. But same concept.

I wouldn't call it so much of a business, but more of an opportunity to provide something that all iPhone users wanted. The idea was bread through the simple desire for having a white iPhone and plus its not just about the color swaps, its about being able to come to company where trust is established and it is secondary to their choice of Apple. Affordability is a factor, yes, but there is always that idea of pure customer satisfaction.

We appreciate your mention of iFixDirect, Mickyfin. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
If anyone has done this through ifixdirect, please post about your experience and how you think it turned out etc. This might be a good tax refund treat for myself!

Mickyfin

Jul 3, 2010
nokiadna.com
I wouldn't call it so much of a business, but more of an opportunity to provide something that all iPhone users wanted. The idea was bread through the simple desire for having a white iPhone and plus its not just about the color swaps, its about being able to come to company where trust is established and it is secondary to their choice of Apple. Affordability is a factor, yes, but there is always that idea of pure customer satisfaction.

We appreciate your mention of iFixDirect, Mickyfin. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Your welcome. I have been in touch with a company in the UK now, as I would prefer to deal with a company in Europe, no offense to yourselves, or any US company, but I hear horror stories on customs.

I plan on buying the complete white kit including White headphone jack, and white dock connector, and have been quoted by iPhoneFixed.co.uk ?189.15 which includes delivery to Finland to registered post.

I was quoted $330USD from whiteiphonenow.com

Mickyfin

Jul 3, 2010
nokiadna.com
Just an update guys, I have just placed an order, and paid via paypal for all of the white counterparts for my iPhone 4 from iPhone Repairs and Original Apple Spare Parts - iPhoneFixed.co.uk

This company is the one based in Wales, and I have family nearby to their offices too, but they appear very professional, and extremely helpful via email, I would imagine all will be fine, and the purpose of me documenting my doings here is that hopefully this info will help someone else who is planning on converting their black iphone 4 to white too.

I order all the white parts except the white dock connector which they sadly didn't have in stock, but are getting new stock later next week.

Parts ordered are as follows..

1 x Complete White Front Glass with LCD & Digitizer for iPhone 4
1 x White Glass Back for iPhone 4
1 x Home Button in White for Iphone 4
1 x White Headphone jack & Connections for iPhone 4

Paid via paypal, via their website, all went smoothly. Will keep you guys posted.

Total ?174GBP inc shipping

Mickyfin

Jul 3, 2010
nokiadna.com
I know how you feel my friend, and I was waiting too for white, but seeing as Apple cancelled the White iPhone 4 altogether, I decided to do it myself. When I set my mind, and heart on something I strive to get what I want, and to do that I have to sacrifice certain things. I just sold my rare white Nokia N86 to fund the parts for this conversion. I just hope the parts, and fitting all goes to plan now.

I will be documenting everything, and taking questions should anyone wish to ask anything regarding the parts, and fitment.

Mickyfin

Jul 3, 2010
nokiadna.com
Further update for you guys. I received my invoice today from iphonefixed.co.uk confirming my order, and that the parts will be set out to me quickly. The invoice is below for you to see, with my address removed. Looks very professional, and well presented.

5142266326_3f87f02c13_o.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2