Screen Lock

SHEDGES

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, I just have a quick question. Just updgraded from a 3gs to a 4 and it was well worth it. I have noticed something and I wanted to see if someone had a fix. When I ended an incoming call on my 3gs, it automatically went into sleep mode after I hung up. Now on my 4 it takes me to "Slide to Unlock" instead of going black. I know it takes you back to your call log after you end an outgoing call but it never did it on on incoming call. I adjusted several things under "settings" but I'm having no luck. Any thoughts?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I think you both are talking about the same thing. The slide to unlock screen IS your lock screen.

I am unsure what your issue is? Do you want it to go black when you end the call? It will on it's own. But if you cannot wait you can always click on the power button to do so.

If this is not the issue you speak of please clarify so I may understand the actual "problem"

SHEDGES

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Sorry if I am not clear on this. My question is, when I ended an incoming call on my 3gs, the phone automatically shut off (the screen turned black and went back into "sleep" mode). Now on my 4, instead of going black or to sleep, the "Slide to Unlock" appears. This never happened on the 3gs. Not a big deal, just didn't know if it was a setting I could change.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I do not know of a setting for this. But it will go dark on it's own a few seconds after the call ends. Maybe someone else knows more about this???

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2