New Shipments for 32gb iphone 4?

giper54

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have any idea when Best Buy, Radio Shack, ATT or even Apple will be getting another shipment of iphone 4's in 32gb?

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
They are coming in constantly at various Apple and AT&T Stores. I know the Apple Store in Baton Rouge, La got over 100 in stock last week. They were sold out in a day. People were in line and all of them were on a waiting list. They also had iPad's in stock as I seen 3 or 4 of those walk out the door.

Folks have to just go to these places and put their names on a waiting list if they really want one sooner rather than later. There is likely not going to be a time where you just waltz in and they happen to have them in stock for a while yet.

Our local Best Buy I was there last night, said they get 2 or 3 a week in and that is all.

JustinSaneV2

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Shipments are not consistent. You'll just have to keep checking in with them unfortunately (or just go into an AT&T store and order them).

Knight

Sep 7, 2009
Visit site
They are coming in constantly at various Apple and AT&T Stores. I know the Apple Store in Baton Rouge, La got over 100 in stock last week. They were sold out in a day. People were in line and all of them were on a waiting list. They also had iPad's in stock as I seen 3 or 4 of those walk out the door.

Folks have to just go to these places and put their names on a waiting list if they really want one sooner rather than later. There is likely not going to be a time where you just waltz in and they happen to have them in stock for a while yet.

Our local Best Buy I was there last night, said they get 2 or 3 a week in and that is all.
Hm, so the Apple store in the Mall of Louisiana is currently out of stock for both 16gb and 32gb models to this day? Been thinking of going out and getting one this week if I could instead of having to order online.. I doubt the AT&T stores (Such as the one on Siegen) would have them if the Apple store doesnt...

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I hear the Apple store will put your name on a list and call you when your device is in. You will have until the end of business that day to go get it or it will be sold to someone else. Wait times for those lists have only been about 3-5 days.

Travelin'Rich

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I had my local ATT store order my 32gb for delivery there. I got it in about 1 week. You can also order online for delivery to home or local store. The delivery times should be the same but for some reason I thought it might get to the top of the list by having the store order it for me. Doubt it made a difference but I drive past the store twice a day so it was convenient to stop in.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I hear the Apple store will put your name on a list and call you when your device is in. You will have until the end of business that day to go get it or it will be sold to someone else. Wait times for those lists have only been about 3-5 days.

No more waitig lists with Apple. If you were on one, they will honor it but once they fulfill those then they are done.

Also to the OP, I ordered my wifes with Att and had it in 9 days. By the time you find one in store, your can be coming in on Fedex.

Last edited:

giper54

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Good news Best Buy called me today to let me know that a 32 gb phone was in and I picked it up today. I was surprised they called me after leaving my phone number.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll