Wondering if any of you guys have thought up of any good ways to protect the camera lens from being scratched. On the 3GS I used to have the Griffin Clarifi case which had a slidable lens cover (the ONLY case that existed which had one, to my knowledge), and on the i4 none currently exists.
    07-26-2010 02:47 PM
    that sliding cover only captured dirt and then it got slid across the lens... just leave it alone, it's fine
    07-26-2010 03:06 PM
    you can use a screen shield and just cut out a small patch. or a zagg or bodyguardz system. but luckily the metal ring does sit slightly above the glass lense so you would have to abuse your phone to scratch the glass over the lense.
    08-11-2010 11:44 PM
    you can use a screen shield and just cut out a small patch. or a zagg or bodyguardz system. but luckily the metal ring does sit slightly above the glass lense so you would have to abuse your phone to scratch the glass over the lense.
    If you put a piece of zagg over it, it will distort the picture... no?
    08-12-2010 01:04 PM
    i just leave it alone and its fine
    08-12-2010 04:24 PM
    If you put a piece of zagg over it, it will distort the picture... no?
    honestly i have no idea i figure that it will be fine as i have mine uncovered i am very careful with my devices.

but figured its the best bet outside of using a case. personally id rather just use my incase slider.
    08-13-2010 12:49 AM
    I picked up a otterbox defender. It has a plastic cover, but that's probably only a solution for some.
    08-13-2010 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD