I got my Iphone 4

Ree

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
Hello all I just got my IPhone 4 today from Apple after AT&T screwed up my original pre-order kinda excited but they told me to go on the Apple website to get a free bumper and the site dont have anything about free bumpers and need to know if anyone got a free bumper online and where did they go now I need to know what to do with my 3gs

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Apple has not made them available yet... after the presser, Apple said they'd be available "late next week" (it's now Thursday of "next week", and nothing yet)... be patient.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Congrats, how do you like it? The free bumper/case thing should be up on Apple's website tomorrow hopefully.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to TiPb.com and congrats on your device. I believe you
could have purchased a bumper in store and received the credit
at a later time.

Ree

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
@HankAz Thanks and @ sting7k So far so good IM loving it i really dont talk on my phone so really dont talk on the phone dont even give my number out but thus far im gud with it but I will be waiting for the bumper but in the meantime I will be buying 1 I hate to have my phone not protected

ddot196

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Jeez spell/grammar check at all? How old are you like 15? I guess you just stick to texting huh? Or twittering lol. Congrats but sorry you should really check your post before you actually post them.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
^^ I can easily point out your grammatical flaws too.

As for the new i4 owner, have fun, be well and don't hold it that way. We are here to help.

Also make sure you pick up one of these:

500x_tumblr_l5wti80eax1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

jables

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
lol that's a funny picture. i like that one. and for selling it. dont go with ebay. i have had the worst luck. every sale would back fire. i went through gazelle. zagg and apple have a link to them where you can get a pre paid visa. but act fast. the offers are getting lower.

Ree

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
ddot196 clearly you need a life as ghostface stated we are here to help not make fun or judge a person posts. By the way I can type how I want and if you dont like it stay off my post UGGGGHHHH.......

xxjokerxx

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Ree,
How do you like it? Im going to the Apple store in an hour and will hopefully walk out with an iPhone 4. Ive been to AT&T and Best Buy today and they dont have it. Oh yeah, welcome to the forums! Im pretty new as well.:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2