newbie questions

martha

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site

A couple more questions . .

How do I find out the space remaining on my iPhone? And how much space can be used without slowing down the phone? I've been loading so many apps I'm becoming worried. LoL

Is there some way to clear search without repeatedly clicking backspace until its cleared?

I'm loving my new phone, so glad I chose it over the Droid.

Thanks!

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site

A couple more questions . .

How do I find out the space remaining on my iPhone? And how much space can be used without slowing down the phone? I've been loading so many apps I'm becoming worried. LoL

Is there some way to clear search without repeatedly clicking backspace until its cleared?

I'm loving my new phone, so glad I chose it over the Droid.

Thanks!

settings>general> about shows the total space and space remaining you can use as much of the space as you want without a problem

you can shake the phone and a undo box comes up

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You can also see the space in iTunes and you can use it up I think you would have to install ALOT of apps to fill it up. I personally would leave 1GB of free space but that's just me. When you click the search bar an x usually shows up to the right of the word click that and it will clear your search term. You can also double tap and click select all then hit back to erase everything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2