Returning your iPhone 4 within 30 days???

chippy19977

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Keeping! I get signal in places I never have before even without a case. I also tested in those places with the "death grip" and not one dropped call yet.

stevecito

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Definitely keeping......in fact, swapping for a replacement because I have the proximity sensor issue. But otherwise, my reception is great. I can make the bars disappear with the "death grip" but I haven't dropped a call even still. I definitely get better reception quality that I did with my 3GS. (Regardless of how many bars I do or don't see).

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I've had both issues, grip of death and proximity sensor, but my feather case solved the reception issue. I also know when I am on a call to make sure I don't move the phone around a whole lot while talking, because this is when you'll hang up, mute, or whatever. Being aware of it, helps me to prevent it.

Hopefully a software update will indeed solve that issue. Not sure the reception issue will be resolved by an update, other than they make the changes Apple has mentioned in regards to bars. It won't change anything in terms of drop calls. So, if you are having drop calls now, you'll likely have them after the update. If you aren't having them now you won't after the update.. I hope! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2