Left speaker

newiphoneuser

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Is the left speaker on the lower hand side of the phone supposed to be as loud as the right side? Covering up the right one makes the left one sound crappy.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
There is only one speaker, there is no left and right speaker. The actual speaker is on the right side of the phone looking at it from the front screen.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
LOL, I know we always get these, especially when the new device comes out, I just wish that people would search. There are so many results searching for "left speaker".

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
Actually, I find that when I hold the phone in landscape mode with the home button on the right (like most games are set up), I dont block the new "right speaker" as much as I would block the left speaker on the older iphones. I think it was a good idea to switch it to the right speaker. I hate when I hold it a certain way and cant hear the sound.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
LOL, I know we always get these, especially when the new device comes out, I just wish that people would search. There are so many results searching for "left speaker".

At least this guy didn't go sticking stuff in the hole to try to pop out his SIM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2