Are you happy with your iPhone 4?

iPhone 4: What do you think?

• I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 329 80.2%
  • ahhh...its alright, no difference to me...

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • i didnt get one...

Votes: 31 7.6%
  • I dont like it!

Votes: 16 3.9%
  • Other: Please let us know what u think

Votes: 16 3.9%

• Total voters

MysticMoonstone

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I am new to the iPhone world... from Blackberry. This thing is heavenly for me! So fast and responsive... and typing is easier than I expected.

Although at first i was saying some pretty funny things in texts LOL

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
Just as attached as I was to te 3GS. No more reception issues then I had with the 3gs however I have ran into the proximity sensor 2-3 times but not every time. I just hit the home key that takes me to an app page then dont have to worry about face hangups.

Last edited:

raveniphone

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Just picked mine up an hour ago, and I'm loving it so far! The screen is amazingly brilliant! Haven't had a problem yet with losing signal on the death grip (held it every which way possible with my left hand), or the proximity sensor issues. Again, I've only had it an hour, so these problems may crop up....or maybe not!

Last edited:

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
This iPhone is the BEST yet regardless of the hate from the outside crowds, and techie reviewers that want this thing to be able to help them pick up chics.

bigdawg901

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I sold my iPhone 3G a week after hearing the release date for the iPhone 4. So I've been using a go phone until my phone arrived on yesterday. It felt like it was my 1st time ever having a iPhone. Had to get readjusted to using touchscreen. lol

iamldash

Sep 9, 2009
www.twitter.com
i aols my 3gs last week and ive been using my ladies old palm centro....i cant even begin to explain the crazy iphone withdrawals ive been goin through...my ip4 should be here any day now....i hope

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
This iPhone is the BEST yet regardless of the hate from the outside crowds, and techie reviewers that want this thing to be able to help them pick up chics.

it did help me to get this chicks number at the mall since i had it day before launch...she ended up doing me a free screen protector :cool:

Mcdiesel234

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Love the phone and AT&T. I travel all over the states building pipeline and windmills and AT&T service is as good if not better then the rest of them. I've talked on the ip4 for 300 minutes and had 2 dropped calls. Other then burning up the battery twice a day from excessive use lol everything is peachy.

sellitman

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I have a 3gs and bought my son the 4. I am very, very jealous. The display is amazing, the camera's are cool and I can't wait until Oct 2011 when I am available for an upgrade.

BTW He did his software upgrade tonight and I haven't yet. I have 5 bars on my 3gs and he has only three now.

Weird

AGreenGiant

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
With the way I normally hold phones, my signal doesn't decrease. Same thing goes for the proximity sensor. It's good to have an iPhone again. I do enjoy the front face camera. It is a lot easier to take self portraits and the "face time" is just pure genious. I have no complaints on the iPhone 4 :)

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm very happy with my iPhone 4 and most people that own one are it's the people that don't who have something negative to say about it.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I'm very happy with my iPhone 4 and most people that own one are it's the people that don't who have something negative to say about it.

false... its the people whose iPhone 4 is having issues have something negative to say about it and the ones who dont own one...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I dropped my first 2 calls tonight - sitting in my living room with 4 bars of signal... hadn't dropped one until now... but two times in one conversation - and with apparently near-perfect signal... frustrating...

I wasn't touching the phone - it was sitting on a table and I was using my wired headset from Apple. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2