droid to iphone4 data transfer?

bconley007

May 9, 2010
Visit site
i apologize in advance if this is a stupid question...but is there any way to transfer my contacts and info from my droid to my future iphone4?...or will i be starting all over for contacts information?

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
Can you sync your droids contacts to your computer?
I know I have my iPhone set up to sync all the contacts with Outlook, and my calendars with Gmail.

bconley007

May 9, 2010
Visit site
i dont use Outlook....i use yahoo mail so that probly wont work for me...if i have to start over its no big deal...i only have about a hundred contacts

karrott

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Like the above poster said, you can sync your contacts and calendars to Gmail or any other email service. When you set it up on your iPhone, everything will come back down from the cloud.

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
i dont use Outlook....i use yahoo mail so that probly wont work for me...if i have to start over its no big deal...i only have about a hundred contacts

I don't use outlook either, but iTunes gives you an option to sync your contacts with them, so I do. And everytime I restore my phone, it automatically re-loads my contacts.

You'll see Rene started 3 new sticky threads.
There's one for Android users switching to iPhone. You should check it out and ask your questions in there! Someone said you can sync all of your stuff with Gmail.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
How are you syncing contacts with your Droid?

Outlook is a desktop client. You still need an email service like yahoo, hotmail, gmail, exchange, your ISP's, or whatever to use Outlook. The main reason you'd want to use Outlook is because it integrates so well with Windows and Office. It also lets you sync with most devices.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
You can use Google Sync to sync up calendars and contacts with your iPhone. It's easy to setup and works flawlessly....for me.:cool:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Simplest way is sync your contacts to your gmail address that you already have obviously because of your droid then when you get your iPhone set your gmail address up as exchange then all your contacts will sync from google to your iPhone .

I did this when my wife went from blackberry to droid and finally to iPhone ( I know took me awhile to convince her iPhone was what she wanted lol )

backuper

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Log-in in to your iTunes account on your new Mac and then sync as normal. You'll be asked if you want to copy stuff from your iPhone to Mac (which you probably want to do) and then you should be able to continue as normal. Remember to authorize your new Mac with your iTunes account as well.Besides there is a step by step instruction on how to transfer or backup iPhone contents to Mac.Hope it can do you a favor.

Backup iphone SMS messages and contact to computer(Mac) in :

URL= www#mustsoftware#com

(Note:Please instend of # by . and copy the URL in your browser)

TMMD

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
iTunes only allows one-way transfer, from iTunes to iPhone, not the other way around. You will need some iPhone-to-mac transfer program to help you. You may have a look at this step-by-step guide on:How to batch transfer all iphone files between iphone and computer/iTunes.It includes the transferring of music, photos, videos, SMS, Contact ect. between iPod/iPhone/iPad and computer(PC or Mac).

Free download this tool in:

URL= www#mustsoftware#com

(Note:Please instend of # by . and copy the URL in your browser)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll