Charge for iPhone 4 dropped off bank account

bradsea

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday the charge for the pre-order of my iPhone 4 was listed in as pending in my transaction history and today its not there. Just wanted to see if anybody else had this happen? Hope my order went through.

ugahairydawgs

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
The initial charge is generally just a hold to verify the account and make sure they can pull funds from it. The actual charge should happen a day or two before it ships.

djkilla

Jul 18, 2008
Visit site
Same thing here. The pending charge disappeared today. I checked AT&T online and my order still says 'In Progress' and my order date is June 15. I placed the order at 6:45am eastern time on the 15th and received a confirmation email yesterday (two days later). I'm sure everything is ok and next week everyone will be charged before the iPhone gets mailed.

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
yeah same thing happened to me. which sucks cause now i have to make sure i keep that ammount in my bank account and make sure nothing comes up or else i will overdraw.

gfenn11

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
That's exactly why if you went inside of AT&T they said pay with a credit card. Now you will most likely have to pay again...

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2