So I pre-ordered my iPhone 4 yesterday morning before the iPhone pre-orders sold out. I went into my local AT&T Store and ordered one. I have my receipt and everything, but never got a confirmation e-mail. If you ordered one at the AT&T Store in person, do they not send you an e-mail until it is being shipped to the store? I am getting nervous!
    06-16-2010 08:01 PM
    you should get a confirmation email. I did about 2 or 3 hours later and I ordered yesterday morning
    06-16-2010 08:13 PM
    I didn't get a confirmation email. I got one with the subject "AT&T Online Device Tutorials". I have loggeg into the AT&T site and seen my order though
    06-16-2010 08:30 PM
    I got mine the next day. Actually did two orders but the confirmations differ. One has two items; phone and shipping request. the other has three; phone, shipping request and sim.

I called CS and they couldn't say why. Just added a note a note requesting a store give me a free one incase it's not included.
    06-17-2010 10:15 PM
    Got the same thing. Seems only one of mine is getting the sim
    06-17-2010 11:56 PM
    I'm in the same boat. I got two emails from AT&T one about device tutorials and another with my CSS(customer service summary). No email with a confirmation or tracking number on it. I too am having mine shipped to the store. On your receipt you will have an order number and you can go to the AT&T website and check you order status.

Edit: I do have a confirmation email. It was directed into my spam folder for some reason. So maybe check you spam folder!
    Last edited by WcHorse; 06-18-2010 at 12:36 AM.
    06-18-2010 12:32 AM
    Edit: I do have a confirmation email. It was directed into my spam folder for some reason. So maybe check you spam folder!
    Thanks for this. Mine was there too.
    06-18-2010 07:45 AM
    You can also check the order of your status right here at any time:

https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status

Starting next Wednesday, I am going to be stalking that page like crazy!
    06-18-2010 08:56 AM
    Got the same thing. Seems only one of mine is getting the sim
    That's BS... I come home from vaca 06/28 and was hoping to come home to my new phone ready to take on the world. lol... Now I have to wait till the next day to go to a store and get a sim!? Crap I say!
    06-18-2010 09:30 AM
    I got both of the CSS and device tutorial emails, but still no full-on confirmation e-mail. However when I go to AT&T and look at my order status, it's there and still says "In Process". Should I be worried?
    06-18-2010 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD