AT&T Store Pre-Order--No E-mail?

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
So I pre-ordered my iPhone 4 yesterday morning before the iPhone pre-orders sold out. I went into my local AT&T Store and ordered one. I have my receipt and everything, but never got a confirmation e-mail. If you ordered one at the AT&T Store in person, do they not send you an e-mail until it is being shipped to the store? I am getting nervous!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
you should get a confirmation email. I did about 2 or 3 hours later and I ordered yesterday morning

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I didn't get a confirmation email. I got one with the subject "AT&T Online Device Tutorials". I have loggeg into the AT&T site and seen my order though

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
I got mine the next day. Actually did two orders but the confirmations differ. One has two items; phone and shipping request. the other has three; phone, shipping request and sim.

I called CS and they couldn't say why. Just added a note a note requesting a store give me a free one incase it's not included.

WcHorse

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. I got two emails from AT&T one about device tutorials and another with my CSS(customer service summary). No email with a confirmation or tracking number on it. I too am having mine shipped to the store. On your receipt you will have an order number and you can go to the AT&T website and check you order status.

Edit: I do have a confirmation email. It was directed into my spam folder for some reason. So maybe check you spam folder!

Last edited:

MAGNUS

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Got the same thing. Seems only one of mine is getting the sim

That's BS... I come home from vaca 06/28 and was hoping to come home to my new phone ready to take on the world. lol... Now I have to wait till the next day to go to a store and get a sim!? Crap I say!

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I got both of the CSS and device tutorial emails, but still no full-on confirmation e-mail. However when I go to AT&T and look at my order status, it's there and still says "In Process". Should I be worried?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77