Just a tip!

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
For those of you that ordered thru the "premier" portion of the att website, you have to track your order thru there......you can't from the AT&T website itself......Just so no one gets freaked out about why there order isn't showing up.......don't ask me how I know lol :rolleyes: also if anyone could help me, I have been reading on the forums today that apple and AT&T have taken the money out as soon as you preorder....mine hasn't yet i was just wondering if there was a reason for that?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
For those of you that ordered thru the "premier" portion of the att website, you have to track your order thru there......you can't from the AT&T website itself......Just so no one gets freaked out about why there order isn't showing up.......don't ask me how I know lol :rolleyes: also if anyone could help me, I have been reading on the forums today that apple and AT&T have taken the money out as soon as you preorder....mine hasn't yet i was just wondering if there was a reason for that?

They've put a hold on my account, but last year they didn't take the money out of my acct til my 3GS shipped. I also remember that my order never got past the "In Progress" part of ATT's site even though I got it by noon release day. It seems really random how they handle this kind of stuff.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I can check my order status through the premier site and through ATT for some reason. Like I said no rhyme or reason to ATT. LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2