Text message Error!!!

marvar11

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else in the San Antonio area having crazy texting issues?? I keep getting the same message over and over from the same contacts . Quite a few of my friends are having the same issue.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Oh man, I feel bad for you guys. Sometimes we Canadians forget how lucky we are to have iPhones that can actually make and receive calls, send texts... and you know.. get a signal. But I do feel your pain, and I hope AT&T gets there stuff together soon. We need the cell industry to move forward.. and AT&T does not help the cause.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Oh man, I feel bad for you guys. Sometimes we Canadians forget how lucky we are to have iPhones that can actually make and receive calls, send texts... and you know.. get a signal. But I do feel your pain, and I hope AT&T gets there stuff together soon. We need the cell industry to move forward.. and AT&T does not help the cause.

I know.. And the scary thing is, AT&T isn't even the worst out there. O2 in the UK is notoriously bad, and one of my business acquaintances travels a lot and he said it's even (significantly) worse than AT&T.

I am so lucky to live in this country for SO many reasons, but this has to be #1 on my list. :)

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Funny I have ATT and never have any issues in Vegas.

Good. I hope AT&T is improving, they charge an arm and a leg for service. Also it was total bullcrap for them to add $10 to the data charge when most areas don't even have the 3G data the customer is paying for... And now Sprint is doing that with the Evo and "4G"..

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Good. I hope AT&T is improving, they charge an arm and a leg for service. Also it was total bullcrap for them to add $10 to the data charge when most areas don't even have the 3G data the customer is paying for... And now Sprint is doing that with the Evo and "4G"..

Truth be told, when you factor in rollover minutes they really are not that expensive when you compare them to VZW.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Truth be told, when you factor in rollover minutes they really are not that expensive when you compare them to VZW.

VZW is also expensive, but I also find it mind-blowing that ATT charges $20 just for unlimited text.. That's outrageous.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
VZW is also expensive, but I also find it mind-blowing that ATT charges $20 just for unlimited text.. That's outrageous.

Verizon charges $2.99 for visual voicemail and doesn't offer unlimited text, although 5,000 a month is pretty generous, at least for my uses. Bottom line, get what works for you and don't care about the rest.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Wow I have never actually thought about how lucky I am here in Canada. I have had only a hand full of dropped calls since I've owned my 1st and 2nd Gen iPhones. When I got dropped calls it was for reasons any phone would drop call not because the carrier sucks. I get reception in the basement of the building I work in and somewhat in my underground parking lot.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2