What color next-gen iPhone will you choose?

What color next-gen iPhone will you choose?

• Total voters

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Man the white is hideous. The camera really stands out and you can see the sensors above the ear piece. Kind of surprised Steve let this out. Black for sure.

EU4IC

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Man the white is hideous. The camera really stands out and you can see the sensors above the ear piece. Kind of surprised Steve let this out. Black for sure.

I agree, I've been a white iPhone guy since the 3G but this new one is just ugly. Looks like I'll finally be going over to the "dark" side. Maybe I'll add one of the white bumper cases to remind me of the good ol' times

iamfudge

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I have always have had black, but I like the white, as for "holding up over time" seems like I get a new one every year, so does that even matter? Hahahaha

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I've always liked the black phones better, when I first saw the new white faceplate I thought it looked terrible, but after seeing the real world pics of it on engadget I'm having second thoughts. I think it looks really cool, and gives the phone a fresh look since the black faceplate looks the same as ever.

I need to check them out in person before I decide, although not sure if I'll have a chance since I'm planning on camping out at the nearest Apple store.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77