What color next-gen iPhone will you choose?

What color next-gen iPhone will you choose?

• Total voters

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I'll have to see the white one in person to make my final decision. I currently have a White 3GS and I really like it over my co-workers black one. We'll see what happens this go around ( if I end up getting the new one....my girlfriend is getting the new iPhone, even if I don't lol ).

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
Lol that would be pretty cool. If there is Wifi in the eaton center I should see if one of my friends with a laptop (I no haz laptop) can bring it and stream my stake out. lmao

Ustream app allows you to stream direct from your 3GS.... but I think a ustream of waiting outside an apple store for the new iPhone would be a fail, seeing as anyone who would want to watch that will be.... waiting outside of an apple store for a new iPhone!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Same, as long as it ins't coors.. GOD I HATE COORS!

Well, Coors Lite in a can is really good, easy drinking beer. But it's gotta be COLD. One of favs is Coors Extra Gold, which I can't find anymore.

But Canadians LOVE Coors Lite. My wife is Canadian and her and her parents drink it like it's water. :eek:

9ki

Apr 22, 2010
www.9000ipadwallpapers.info
I would rather go with white. Black paint jobs tend to show scratches and imperfections more than any other color, and white is the best at hiding them. I suppose it wouldn't matter much if I get an outter case for it though.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Well, Coors Lite in a can is really good, easy drinking beer. But it's gotta be COLD. One of favs is Coors Extra Gold, which I can't find anymore.

But Canadians LOVE Coors Lite. My wife is Canadian and her and her parents drink it like it's water. :eek:

Ya I know. I am a Canadian and I HATE it for some reason. Either way, LONG LIVE STELLA ARTOIS! Even though it is mad expensive.

PwettyBird

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I have the white one now, but I think im gonna end up going with the black one this time when my contract is up and the new iphones are out..

Bcloutier

Nov 11, 2008
Visit site
White most likely. My 3GS is a white one. I was ready to wait if I had to for a white one, but luckily I didn't have to. Apple to me is more white than black. Matches my white MacBook before I replace it, too.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I chose Black because from the pictures, the white in the front doesn't look good, but in all honesty, this may change when I see it up close and in person.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I've always had white, but for some reason the white as a faceplate looks so odd to me. So I'm still undecided. I'll likely get the white though. Once I see it in person, I'll probably like it more.

Exactly... I got black in the 3G, sold it and got a black. I disliked the black so much, I sold that and got the white. So I will probably be in the same boat come June *cough 18th cough*

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl