Macbooks worth it?

CrazRid

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Hi SORRY! if this is WAYYY off topic.. i know this isnt a "mac" forum or whatsoever, but im here to ask you guys that if MacBooks are worth it? Well im planning to buy a MacBook -

Configurations
2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
250GB 5400-rpm hard drive
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor
--------------------------------------------
Memory and Storage
2GB memory
250GB 5400-rpm hard drive
---------------------------------------------
Display
13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display
1280 by 800 pixels
--------------------------------------------
Battery
Up to 7 hours (wireless web browsing)
Built-in lithium-polymer 60 watt-hour
----------------------------------------------
Other Features:
Polycarbonate unibody
MagSafe power port
Mini DisplayPort
Two USB 2.0 ports
iSight camera
Multi-Touch trackpad
Full-size keyboard
8x SuperDrive

So is it worth buying this Mac Book ^^?
ALSO tell me should i get a 3-year apple warranty with the laptop?

THANKS !

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I just bought the MacBook Pro 13" and I absolutety love it! I purchased Parallels, a program to run Windows, and it's the best of both worlds. It's the most solid machine I have ever owned. I did purchase the 3-year Apple warranty, although you never know if you nee it.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Hey, there is actually an "off-topic" forum for things like this.

Anyway, MacBook is worth it if you need portability but are not willing to pay the $200 extra for the pro. I'd suggest you get the pro but if that extra $200 is really a dealbreaker for you I guess the MacBook is your only option. The thing is, the white MacBook gets dirty and scratched extremely easily, in fact a friend of mine bought it and it got scratched within an hour of using it for the first time, just sitting on a table. I wouldn't pay $1000 for that.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
My Dad (turns 75 this year) bought his first little white MacBook and really loves it. He's never owned an Apple and so far he's enjoying it and having a far easier time using it than he ever did with a Windows machine. I've had my MBP now for almost 3 years and have loved it -- also love the support I get from Apple. It's nice that if I have a problem, I can go right down to my Apple store and get service.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2