Flash For The Iphone Is Here !!!!

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Not sure about the 3GS as I'm still rockin' the SWEET 3G! haha I love the 3G but am ready for a nice upgrade here in a month or so. I can see the batery lasting longer with H.264 than Flash easily and hopefully the 10hrs is what the new phone will do!

I really doubt we can get 10 hours of video no matter how it's encoded on any modern mobile phone. Probably not on the iPad either. I don't know how the hell Jobs pulled that number out of his butt.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...seems this will be available tomorrow, 4th Nov. But, I wonder, with the release of a browser like this, will one have the option to 'set a default' browser? Hmm, interesting.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
...seems this will be available tomorrow, 4th Nov. But, I wonder, with the release of a browser like this, will one have the option to 'set a default' browser? Hmm, interesting.

Come on now, you know that Apple is not going to allow users to set another browser as the default. I know that they have allowed it on the Mac but I just do not see them ever doing it on IOS.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...you're so right! What on earth was I thinking.

Albeit, I do hope this new browser doesn't make the whole iPhone experience s l o w.

Come on now, you know that Apple is not going to allow users to set another browser as the default. I know that they have allowed it on the Mac but I just do not see them ever doing it on IOS.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Does not support retina display. Some sites I also want to go to the mobile version and it always seems to give the full version. Not really digging it, I don't need flash.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
This is not a joke and really opens up the chances to skyfire being approved !! Just found a cloud based browser in the app store call cloud browse AND it supports FLASH games and videos ! How is this not on the front page of tipb.com ? Video is a bit choppy but I'm sure things will get better with updates .

Ive been using Cloud Browse for like two months now its cool, but only gives you so much time, i think 15 minutes, to browse, then it kicks you off to give other users server time. Thats the only thing I don't like about it. Skyfire looks promising though.

question#IM

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't think of anything I actually need flash for on my phone.

That is as general as a statement as..I don?t understand why I need a retina display on my cell phone. Once again, choice is a good thing especially for the consumer. I think it is great to have the ability to install it and use it if I choose to, as opposed to not having any choice what so ever.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
That is as general as a statement as..I don?t understand why I need a retina display on my cell phone. Once again, choice is a good thing especially for the consumer. I think it is great to have the ability to install it and use it if I choose to, as opposed to not having any choice what so ever.

Nicely said.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

Yeah it's general, but it explains his and my feelings towards it is all.

For me, I simply see no need for it. I'm an app kinda' guy. If I want to read news, I use my apps, play games, use my apps.

I understand what you're saying, but just wanted to expand on my agreeing with the person you qutoed.

I do hope we have choice one day, but it will always not be needed by me! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2