Read Carefully 3.1.3

devito35

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I HAVE READ THE THREAD FOR 3.1.3! IM NOT ASKING HOW TO DO IT OR WHY IT DOESNT WORK JUST READ BEFORE YOU START COMMENTING ABOUT IT!

Okay i have read many things about 3.1.3 and recently i updated myn to this firmware for some stupid reason and i had jail broken my ipod touch 2g on several occasions but i know that i cant do this because they havent hacked the 3.1.3 for any ipod touch yet.
What i am asking is first
Is there some way to lower my firmware to an older one like 2.0(something to that affect) so i could then jailbreak?
Is there any way to get the paid apps for free without jailbreaking?
An estimated time if possible of when the 3.1.3 hack (and or jailbreak) shall be out?
Please help in any way you can or give me a link of some type to inform me!
email-devito35@yahoo.com(in subject put 3.1.3 or something so i know)
or just comment lol :)

Shank You and have a nice day! o_O?​

djmaglioli

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
ok first off there is no need to downgrade firmware there is a jailbreak method for 3.1.3 using red snow google it that method works for 1st and 2nd gen touches and 1st and 2nd iphones 3rd gen touches and 3g and 3gs iphones require the blackra1n tethered jailbreak. and no there is no other way to get free paid apps without jailbreaking

Last edited:

devito35

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
reply to djmaglioli

ok first off there is no need to downgrade firmware there is a jailbreak method for 3.1.3 using red snow google it that method works for 1st and 2nd gen touches and 1st and 2nd iphones 3rd gen touches and 3g and 3gs iphones require the blackra1n tethered jailbreak. and no there is no other way to get free paid apps without jailbreaking
i relize there is a software called
redsnow and i have it installed on
my computer already but it doesnt
work for some weird reason if you
could email me any contact info
like aim or something to kinda
instruct me on it and also im
awnsering this on my phone
so thats why it might look weird
and thank you for actually
replying to my post at least

devito35

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
okay i tryed redsnow with almost every possible firmware ever and it didnt work except for one the 3.0 that said something about having an MC model and i have an MB iPod Touch 2nd Generation Updated to 3.1.3 Version when i clicked yes just to see what happened it went to a white screen

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77