problems with ipod touch (jail break)

angelelaine

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I recently restored my ipod touch 3rd gen and apple automatically updated it to the 3.1.3 version, i de graded it back to 3.1.2 so i could jail break it, i installed blackra1n and cydia following all the correct steps, but it still wont let me put any downloaded apps/games on my ipod the error code (OxE8008001) keeps coming up, can anyone help please?????????

Many Thanks

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I recently restored my ipod touch 3rd gen and apple automatically updated it to the 3.1.3 version, i de graded it back to 3.1.2 so i could jail break it, i installed blackra1n and cydia following all the correct steps, but it still wont let me put any downloaded apps/games on my ipod the error code (OxE8008001) keeps coming up, can anyone help please?????????

Many Thanks

We don't discuss pirating of apps/games here. Install them from the app store/cydia and you shouldn't have a problem.

devito35

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
yeh i always thought if you want to you could restore to factory settings or ya know do it the hard way which is if you have an older brother punch yourself in the kidney(for a good fake cry of course) then throw your ipod touch or iphone in the pool and say your brother did it.....
Not like i ever tried that or anything...haha yeh never!

Cliectethipse

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Don't pay full price for Alli.

This was a very authentic page

allidiscounts com/losing-weight/losing-weight-with-alli htm]Alli Coupon

allidiscounts com/losing-weight/losing-weight-with-alli htm

AlleneCoors

May 2, 2010
Visit site
20% Off Footlocker and Eastbay

Rad on the Web, my favorite podcats gave out these coupons for shoes at eastbay and footlocker. These coupons worked.

Eastbay coupon AFROTW15 for 15% off everything
use AFROTW20 for 20% off if the order is more than $75 you can

Footlocker coupon AFROTWFL for 15% off.

anybody know of have a zappos discount for the new custom shoes?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl