I have to admit that the Iphone is too great of a device for me to have. I had to go back to my BlackBerry because of my Iphone addiction. One of the reasons I went to the Iphone was because I wanted a better multimedia experience and I got just that. It was so much better than what I was used to. The videos were amazing, ipod was great, youtube videos were the best I had ever seen on a smartphone, itunes is heavenly (I really gop into the podcasts), and the apps - oh my God the apps! To make long story short, I spent most of my time looking at my phone. Everything was just so much fun, I couldn't help myself. The Iphone couldn't be a business device because no one would get any work done. I didn't. The Iphone is so versatile and capable, I was able to find an excuse to use it for everything. I went back to the BB because I can handle my addiction with that device. A BlackBerry is like smoking marijuana for me. The Iphone is like heroin. The other good thing is, that I have a better messaging device now. That was the other thing that I can say the BlackBerry does better than the Iphone.
    01-03-2010 11:14 PM
    so if you like something you get rid of it? self control.
    01-03-2010 11:38 PM
    i guess this it what it means to have an "addictive personality"
    01-04-2010 01:13 AM
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't like the BBs as much for messaging as I do the iPhone. Sure, there are deficiencies in iPhone messaging (can I please be allowed to add an attachment after starting an email rather than starting FROM the attachment [yes, I know, I can copy-paste, but an Add Attachment button would be nice]), but I never cared about BlackBerry Messenger and the email and SMS/MMS apps on iPhone are perfectly adequate - and not having to deal with the bloody BB OS's crazy hierarchy of pointless menu structures is nice.
    01-04-2010 09:41 AM
    I have to admit that the Iphone is too great of a device for me to have. I had to go back to my BlackBerry because of my Iphone addiction. One of the reasons I went to the Iphone was because I wanted a better multimedia experience and I got just that. It was so much better than what I was used to. The videos were amazing, ipod was great, youtube videos were the best I had ever seen on a smartphone, itunes is heavenly (I really gop into the podcasts), and the apps - oh my God the apps! To make long story short, I spent most of my time looking at my phone. Everything was just so much fun, I couldn't help myself. The Iphone couldn't be a business device because no one would get any work done. I didn't. The Iphone is so versatile and capable, I was able to find an excuse to use it for everything. I went back to the BB because I can handle my addiction with that device. A BlackBerry is like smoking marijuana for me. The Iphone is like heroin. The other good thing is, that I have a better messaging device now. That was the other thing that I can say the BlackBerry does better than the Iphone.
    LMAO That's funny, I kinda feel the same way but I am not going back to my berry.
    01-04-2010 10:51 AM
    Maybe he's just not ready for this kind of technology. South park wasn't ready for hybrid cars...
    01-04-2010 08:05 PM
    Maybe this a joke?
    01-04-2010 08:19 PM
    too good? wierd
    01-04-2010 08:32 PM
    yes, I have been jogging lately and it has been hurting my work performance... So I must announce that I will be chopping off my legs 2moro, so as my work performance improves... Can I sell my legs on Ebay and if so, what would the starting bid be?
    01-05-2010 02:40 AM
    yes, I have been jogging lately and it has been hurting my work performance... So I must announce that I will be chopping off my legs 2moro, so as my work performance improves... Can I sell my legs on Ebay and if so, what would the starting bid be?
    AWESOME, this thread is cracking me up.
    01-06-2010 02:05 PM
    Speaking of productivity or lack thereof..........I'd be happy if the federal government shut down for a few months, saving the U.S. tax payer billions upon billions of dollars.
    01-06-2010 03:16 PM
    Speaking of productivity or lack thereof..........I'd be happy if the federal government shut down for a few months, saving the U.S. tax payer billions upon billions of dollars.
    This is really not the forum for that conversation.
    01-06-2010 06:40 PM
    This is really not the forum for that conversation.
    Could you please troll somewhere else, newbie?
    01-06-2010 06:45 PM
    Update

For human limbs, I got a better price on craigslist for my legs... Woo Woo my boss just gave me .50 cents an hour more... Good riddance legs
    01-06-2010 07:48 PM
    I think an arm and a leg would be worth more.
    01-06-2010 10:13 PM
    My iPhone saved my marriage, and got my kids off drugs. I wasn't going to say anything but it's great to know that I'm not alone!!!!!!!!!!
    01-06-2010 11:01 PM
    The Blackberry may be crack, but the iPhone is cocaine!
    01-08-2010 11:39 PM
    Could you please troll somewhere else, newbie?
    Wow are you dumb, trolling is making a political statement on a forum about iphones. Next time you want to open your mouth make sure you know what you are talking about.
    01-09-2010 12:18 PM
    I think an arm and a leg would be worth more.
    Can't multi touch with one arm...
    01-09-2010 06:50 PM
    Ok so since you're done w/ the iPhone can i have it?
    01-09-2010 10:33 PM
    Ok so since you're done w/ the iPhone can i have it?
    LMAO that's classic.
    01-09-2010 11:26 PM
    I agree! I love my iPhone and am totally addicted to it. Unlike you though, I don't think I'll ever want to buy another phone. I upgraded to my 3GS from the iPhone classic, and in maybe a year or two I'll swap this one for another iPhone - whatever version Apple comes up with next.
    01-10-2010 01:23 AM
    The OP is kinda right! I spend all of my free time on the phone. And sometimes my nonfree time! But I ain't giving it back!
    01-11-2010 01:41 AM
    well, i am quite addicted to the iphone's app, and I recently saw the news that iphone app can control the Quadricopters, it is so cool!
    01-11-2010 02:27 AM
    well, i am quite addicted to the iphone's app, and I recently saw the news that iphone app can control the Quadricopters, it is so cool!
    Yes I saw that as well, I have to have one.
    01-11-2010 03:22 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD