I need a bluetooth to work with voice memos

Tom93311

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
The problem: I cannot use my bluetooth mic to record voice memos (Plantronics Voyager 520)

The apparent solution: If you read carefully the support page you need a mic from a bluetooth headset that has a logo "works with Iphone"

I cannot find any more information on this - I can hear my memos play back on my bluetooth but I want to record with my bluetooth so I can record hands free - I should also be able to press a button on my headset (when I have the program active) and that should be the equivalent of hitting the record button (cool if I could get it to work).

So two things, I want to confirm that I do need a special bluetooth headset to work as a mic for voice memos. Then I want to know if there are any headsets other than the Apple bluetooth that can perform this function.

It is a shame that my current bluetooth headset mic works for the iphone calls but not for recording voice memos. Thanks, Tom

safri031

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
PS3 Headset

works great with voice command, you can activate the ipod on your iphone while connected to a device with Docking Station, I not to sure about voice memo

Good Luck..

Tom93311

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I tried...

I did an experiment - put my iphone in my drawer while tried to record with my bluetooth headset and confirmed voice memo was not using the bluetooth mic.

I want to use a bluetooth mic.

Meanwhile I looked carefully at the wired headsets with built in mic and they say they work with the Iphone 3gs but not the Iphone 3G.

I know I am asking about bluetooth headsets but anyone get a wired headset with mic to work on voice memo with a 3G Iphone (not 3GS)?

Of course if you have a bluetooth solution I would be more happier with that but if not, what is a wired headset solution here?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77