My daughter is trying to synch google contacts with her iphone gmail account. She has 3 email accounts set up on the phone, including her work account, which is set up to synch contacts and calendar with Exchange. Her google account is synching with her email and also with other folders, but contacts are not synching. Is there a way to do this?
    thanks,
    Gerry
    08-30-2009 12:14 AM
    Google sync is used by setting up the only Exchange account you can use on an iPhone. So if you're using Exchange for work e-mail/sync, you can't use the Google set up for OTA sync.
    08-30-2009 12:43 AM
    use Sync in a Blink its fast easy and is only $4.99 on the App Store. Trust me its worth the price.
    08-30-2009 01:09 AM
    Even with Sync in a Blink, you cannot sync both a Google (Exchange) account and a traditional Exchange account.
    08-30-2009 11:03 AM
    She installed sync in a blink, and it begins the synch process, then stops in the middle after about 5 seconds without completing the process. Apparently some other users are experiencing a similar problem after they upgraded to the current version (2.2) of the software. Anyone familiar with this issue and have a workaround or solution?

By the way, if I read their documentation correctly, it can be used even if you're synching with Exchange for other contacts.

thanks
    Gerry
    08-30-2009 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD