A poor dad

mikas51

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
Dear forum members,
I joined this forum not out of luck beeing a new iPhone owner, but of big mistery of this gadget. I drive a Ford Mondeo car with good Bluetooth car kit, that helps to talk while driving and make calls by voice commands (at least it has been done using simple Nokia 6300...). Before buying iPhone 3G I have checked with my son-in-law iPhone, if it works with my car kit. It worked. However, now I am absolutely helpless to connect my own iPhone with my Ford's kit - it finds a kit (FordAudio appears on phone's screen), but when I try to pair it - a message "Bonding Failed" pops up on the car audio screen...
Funny thing - my iPhone easily pairs with my son-in-law Audi car kit with no problems.
Can anybody help?
P.S. I suppose majority of the Forum members a young ones, therefore I used this title.
Yours
mikas51

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
You'll need to find the instruction manual to your bluetooth. I had to follow a different set of steps pairing my BT to my new Phone, as opposed to setting the BT up originally on my old Iphone.

Exergy

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Yeah Id check the manual there may be a set of steps that you need to follow to prepare both devices for connection.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2