Can you show company name & the caller's name in the recent call list?

mwg3c

Dec 16, 2008
Visit site
Was just wondering if you can show both the company name and the person's name under the Recent Calls, or Voicemail list. The listing of "mobile" or "home" or "work" does nothing for me. I would much rather see the company's name and the person's name.

Is that possible? (besides just creating a custom label for each person's name...)

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Currently I see no way to do what your asking. But when you touch on the little blue arrow on the right it will give you all the info about said contact.

You can however edit the contact>>click the number you want to edit>> change from mobile (work etc...) to custom and type whatever you want. Then it will show both the name and the custom label in the recent calls list.

Last edited:

mwg3c

Dec 16, 2008
Visit site
Yea, I was wondering if that was the only way to do it. Also, if you type in the person's name after you type in the company they work for, it lists the company in big letters and then the name of the person in little letters below it. So when you look at the list of recent calls it just says the company name.....

Hmmm...

Does anyone else find the phone-call labels pretty worthless?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I don't think it's worthless at all. One thing that I would like to be able to do is delete recent calls one at a time. I feel like I am being forced to create a contact. Some numbers I may only want to keep for a week. But most numbers I want to delete right away.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2