Sync contact with Google AND Outlook?

buirus

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I have searched the forums and it doesn't look like this is possible but I wanted to make sure. I want to be able to sync between my iphone, google, and outlook contacts. I currently have my iphone set up to sync to google and set up itunes to sync with outlook. I was hoping that any changes I made in outlook would then sync with my iphone and also google (and vice versa). However, it looks like on my iphone I now have two separate contact groups "From my PC" and Google.

Is what I am asking for impossible?

Shlov1

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I enabled Itunes to sync with my outlook contacts and then after a sync I changed the itunes settings and sync it to yahoo. So I would assume you could do it with google too. I have been hesitant to do it with google though since I heard it erases your contacts on the phone itself. Did you have that issue with google?

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I enabled Itunes to sync with my outlook contacts and then after a sync I changed the itunes settings and sync it to yahoo. So I would assume you could do it with google too. I have been hesitant to do it with google though since I heard it erases your contacts on the phone itself. Did you have that issue with google?

I sync with google and no issues.

buirus

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site

the problem with doing it this way is that the iphone will have 2 separate groups of contacts, essentially duplicates of each other. I am trying to find a way to have a single group that is synced between Google and Outlook.

By the way, when you first set up Google sync it will ask if you want to wipe out the iphone contact or keep them.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerekIversion