iPhone OS 3.0 Release Date? [Poll Inside]

iPhone 3.0 Release Date?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dlnmorrow

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
I've heard early summer, so that could be the end of June (since summer starts after the 21st or 22nd) or in July sometime. I'm excited!
I just bought my iPhone 3G last Friday and the reps were excited about the new release, no exact date just early summer he said.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I am going to say July because they almost always are released coinciding with a new iPhone, so that would only make the most sense. (in my head anyways) :)

c0mpguru

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I hope they release it during the WWDC. I can just imagine anyone who is attending that doesn't have a laptop will rush out and hurry home just to download it. I would if that would happen to me.

tcat21

Jun 5, 2009
Visit site
Video on the iPhone

When iPhone 3.0 comes out will people with the old phones be able to record video? I just got my phone about 4 months ago.

cbramsey5898

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
If I had to guess when OS 3.0 will be released, I would guess within the next week.

I am not clairvoyant, but this was the date given me by the Apple Support Tech I was speaking with this afternoon. :cool:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Wait wait wait... People who have the 3G iPhone won't be able to record video with the 3.0 firmware update? What? Really?