my iPhone shows its full in the "other" category when i try to add music..

garysohigh

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
when i connect my iphone to the computer and open itunes it shows that my iphone is 4.7gig's full in the "other" category ...2 days ago i had exactly that much gigs of music in my iphone but all of a sudden my music is gone and my iphone shows its full so i cant add music......DOES ANY ONE HAVE A WAY TO RESOLVE THIS WITHOUT DOIN THE """RESTORE"" option?? let me know thanks a lot :eek:

Last edited:

resipsa99

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
Mine too!

WTF? I did nothing different this morning other than add the Globe and Mail application which I have since deleted. Is it possible this is some kind of a virus? I don't want to restore, but it is getting to be the only potential solution.

garysohigh

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
yea ive tried everything from restarting the iphone turnin it off and on and deleting all the apps and putting them back on nothing is workin ... and i dont wanna restore and lose my stuff

Voltaic Shock

Sep 16, 2008
Visit site
yea ive tried everything from restarting the iphone turnin it off and on and deleting all the apps and putting them back on nothing is workin ... and i dont wanna restore and lose my stuff

When you do the restore you can restore from the backup. You won't loose anything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2