BB contacts to iphone

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I would put them all on your sim card and then just import them to your iphone.

Did you finally get a iphone?

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
NellyB,

Congrats on finally getting your Iphone! First you have to sign up with Itunes. Once you do that you can choose to sync your contacts, calendars, photos, videos, music, etc. I don't know if the process differs much with a pc. I'm on a MAC . Or as said above, if you use the same SIM card there is an option in your Iphone settings to import SIM contacts.

Good luck!!

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Do you have outlook or outlook express on your computer? That's how I moved mine from my BlackBerry to my iPhone, it was the easiest way for me. Just set iTunes to use outlook for contacts (and Calendar if you use it) like Txdogs explained. It is the same with a PC, just select what you want iTunes to sync to.

If you don't have outlook, you can set your BlackBerry to sync contacts with Yahoo through the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, and then after you have done the sync, set iTunes to sync contacts with Yahoo. That should get them all over to your iPhone but I have never tried it, so I not sure exactly how it works.

wingen

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Do you have outlook or outlook express on your computer? That's how I moved mine from my BlackBerry to my iPhone, it was the easiest way for me. Just set iTunes to use outlook for contacts (and Calendar if you use it) like Txdogs explained. It is the same with a PC, just select what you want iTunes to sync to.

This is the way I transferd from my blackberry to iphone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2