Hi there ... I have a doubt.. I just want to know if Mac stores are still selling iphone classics...

Someone told me that in the stores they are selling iphones cheaper... The thing is that I'm from Mexico.. and I want to buy an iphone.. but in the classic version and I can't find it... And I can't buy the 3G cuz I don't want the contract...

My other doubt is the cost of cancelling the 3G contract.. My idea is this.. Telling a relative that lives in USA to buy the 3G and then.. cancel it.. but I don't know which will be the final cost??...

Im desperate !! pleaaasee help meee...
    08-06-2008 12:41 PM
    . My idea is this.. Telling a relative that lives in USA to buy the 3G and then.. cancel it.. but I don't know which will be the final cost??...
    may it's a good idea! you can buy one on ebay.com!
    08-07-2008 04:52 AM
    Apple stores are not selling the original iPhone any more. Have not been for months and in no way are coming back. Like mentioned above, Ebay is your best bet.
    08-14-2008 06:55 PM
    I'd actually go with Craigslist. You can actually see the phone before you purchase and aren't hounded to use lousy Paypal. Your always taking a risk when not buying stuff in person. With something as expensive and fragile as an iPhone, I'd rather see it in person.
    08-14-2008 08:45 PM
    I'd actually go with Craigslist. You can actually see the phone before you purchase and aren't hounded to use lousy Paypal. Your always taking a risk when not buying stuff in person. With something as expensive and fragile as an iPhone, I'd rather see it in person.
    Personally I'd never buy a phone off of either Ebay or Graigslist.... that's just me though.
    08-14-2008 08:46 PM
    Personally I'd never buy a phone off of either Ebay or Graigslist.... that's just me though.
    Oh me too.
    I'm just saying Craigslist seems like a safer bet.
    08-14-2008 09:43 PM
    Oh me too.
    I'm just saying Craigslist seems like a safer bet.
    I hear ya. I've honestly never have used Graigslist myself.
    08-14-2008 10:05 PM
    Thank you for sharing
    09-04-2008 05:50 AM
    ive bought several phones off ebay, i have yet to have a problem with the sellers or the phones..
    09-07-2008 11:05 PM
    ive bought several phones off ebay, i have yet to have a problem with the sellers or the phones..
    Too many scams going on with 3g iPhones and with first gen iPhones I guess I'd like to actually see what I would be getting. Again that's just my opinion. Just to be safe.
    09-09-2008 12:33 AM
    i only buy from powersellers with high numbers of sales... i cant trust those with a low number.
    09-14-2008 09:57 PM
    i only buy from powersellers with high numbers of sales... i cant trust those with a low number.
    Same, it is definitely not worth the risk of buying from regular trades. I don't think I would buy a phone off eBay regardless.
    09-15-2008 05:06 AM
    i agree
    but i must say i have bought a couple off ebay and all went ok
    Last edited by bigapplefta; 09-19-2008 at 03:42 PM.
    09-19-2008 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD