Iphone classic in Apple stores

charlyblue477

Aug 6, 2008
Visit site
Hi there :rolleyes: ... I have a doubt.. I just want to know if Mac stores are still selling iphone classics...

Someone told me that in the stores they are selling iphones cheaper... The thing is that I'm from Mexico.. and I want to buy an iphone.. but in the classic version and I can't find it... And I can't buy the 3G cuz I don't want the contract...

My other doubt is the cost of cancelling the 3G contract.. My idea is this.. Telling a relative that lives in USA to buy the 3G and then.. cancel it.. but I don't know which will be the final cost??... :confused:

Im desperate !! pleaaasee help meee... :eek:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Apple stores are not selling the original iPhone any more. Have not been for months and in no way are coming back. Like mentioned above, Ebay is your best bet.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I'd actually go with Craigslist. You can actually see the phone before you purchase and aren't hounded to use lousy Paypal. Your always taking a risk when not buying stuff in person. With something as expensive and fragile as an iPhone, I'd rather see it in person.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I'd actually go with Craigslist. You can actually see the phone before you purchase and aren't hounded to use lousy Paypal. Your always taking a risk when not buying stuff in person. With something as expensive and fragile as an iPhone, I'd rather see it in person.

Personally I'd never buy a phone off of either Ebay or Graigslist.... that's just me though.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
ive bought several phones off ebay, i have yet to have a problem with the sellers or the phones..

Too many scams going on with 3g iPhones and with first gen iPhones I guess I'd like to actually see what I would be getting. Again that's just my opinion. Just to be safe.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2