Guy blends first gen iPhone in blender... if he blends 3G I'm gonna smack em

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone seen this video of this guy who blends an iPhone in a blender? If he posts a video on July 11th or the day after the iPhone 3G is released and he blends an iPhone 3G and they're sold out everywhere... I'm gonna be ticked...

YouTube - Will It Blend? - iPhone

haha, anyone feel the same if he did that?

Last edited:

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
I saw it a few weeks ago... then the next day I went to Costco and someone was demoing the blender there... my first response, "Is that the blender that blended the iPhone into dust?"
Yeah... the ad worked well with me. I have the name of the blender permanently ingrained in my brain.

Kupe#WP

Jul 28, 2000
Visit site
If he posts a video on July 11th or the day after the iPhone 3G is released and he blends an iPhone 3G and they're sold out everywhere... I'm gonna be ticked...
Big deal. iPhones didn't run out for a week last year and were replenished within 2 days. This year they'll do even better.

Besides, I think his videos are awesome (he blends, or at least attempts to blend, dozens of items on his site).

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Big deal. iPhones didn't run out for a week last year and were replenished within 2 days. This year they'll do even better.

Besides, I think his videos are awesome (he blends, or at least attempts to blend, dozens of items on his site).

Come on loosin up Kupe. =) I love this guys' videos. Especially the iPhone one and the glow stick one. This was meant to be funny. Of course Apple is going to restock but I wasn't thinking to critical, I thought it would be a good laugh! Some stores run out, people get upset, and he posts a video completely demolishing the iPhone 3G. People think "Damn him I can't even get one? And he's destroying one... Grrr!" See where I was getting at? Its funny.

Last edited:

abalboa3

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
I love that video, I was a little amazed the first time I saw it. Makes me want to go out and buy one just to see what I can find around the house that will blend. :)

GaryUSC

Apr 27, 2005
Visit site
Search Youtube for the same guy blending Chuck Norris action figures. It is one of the best in the "Will it blend" series.

BaLLi5t1c

Jul 1, 2008
Visit site
The Chuck Norris one was great. Thanks for the recommendation.

Does he always say something to the effect of "don't smell that" or whatever it is he says in like the three or so that I watched the other day?

Jul 2, 2008
Visit site
Wow, this is when you know you have so much money you just don't care any more..

I'd never do something like that to an iphone unless it was already broken and unsellable.

Kupe#WP

Jul 28, 2000
Visit site
Could anyone explain me why at one point all the content in that blender turned black instantly? :D
There is a small amount of Steve Jobs' soul hermetically sealed into every iPhone (that's why the battery isn't removable). When that piece of soul is exposed to air and light, it immediately turns into a black, poisonous gas. :eek:

GaryUSC

Apr 27, 2005
Visit site
There is a small amount of Steve Jobs' soul hermetically sealed into every iPhone (that's why the battery isn't removable). When that piece of soul is exposed to air and light, it immediately turns into a black, poisonous gas. :eek:

You are so right. In fact, if you watch it in slow motion, when the guy opened up the lid on the blender, those dark evil vapor formed into letters that said "no removable batterys and no copy and paste for you!"

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I saw it a few weeks ago... then the next day I went to Costco and someone was demoing the blender there... my first response, "Is that the blender that blended the iPhone into dust?"
Yeah... the ad worked well with me. I have the name of the blender permanently ingrained in my brain.
I have three brands of blender and a garbage disposer. I would bet on the iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost