Will items overwrite? Will you get dupes?

I just need address and calendar from the home Mac (but not put them on the work PC-- i guess I could just forgo syncing my home calendars), and get the PC calendar and notes.

Later, when it works, Outlook Tasks too.

Also, what about syncing docs from work and some from home-- issues, setup, etc.?

Caveats, thoughts, other links? Thanks!
    10-22-2007 05:30 PM
    You can pick and choose what machine to sync to by category (e.g.: calendar to one machine, contacts to another, music to another) but I don't think there's any way to sync the same category to two machines.
    10-22-2007 06:24 PM
    Aye. OK, well, I can handle that; I guess I'll just not use my home calendar anyway... and my contacts are all personal, so I guess this could work.

Thanks!
    10-22-2007 06:46 PM
    You may want to consider something like plaxo for synchronizing your contacts/calendar across multiple PCs. I do that, too.
    10-22-2007 09:45 PM
    We'll see-- I'll check out what will sync on my work PC. Two docks now that I bought the Bluetooth headset.
    10-22-2007 10:56 PM
    Well. I can either merge calendars, or just have one preferred one. I have to use the work calendar more and I don't want home calendar items on there, so I guess I will not sync my home calendar.

Fair enough.
    10-23-2007 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD