Apple.com/iphone says no FCC authorization

archie

Oct 1, 2003
Visit site
Archie, how's those Apple batteries again. Ive heard they are not as reliable as you said they were... I hope the IPhone doesn't swell up also. It would look so unbecoming!!!

Surur
If your comment is meant to be a dig, I'm afraid you are confused because the only battery issue you and I discussed was in regards to that of Apple's batteries providing more charge cycles than any other company.

You of course denied this and tried to offer proof that Compaq was offering this way before Apple. We then discovered this was false information that you provided to make yourself look good and me look bad.

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
If your comment is meant to be a dig, I'm afraid you are confused because the only battery issue you and I discussed was in regards to that of Apple's batteries providing more charge cycles than any other company.

You of course denied this and tried to offer proof that Compaq was offering this way before Apple. We then discovered this was false information that you provided to make yourself look good and me look bad.

Of course its a dig at you. I guess the nice thing about being as delusional as you is that you don't even recognize when you were caught out being wrong wrong wrong. Nice misremembering there about the battery thread, but I wont bore everybody by quoting your posts.

Surur

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site

I prefer this graph personally.

achiespostsyj0.jpg

and if we are talking Google fights, this one I think is much more appropriate.

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Archie+is+a+fanboy&word2=surur+is+a+fanboy

Surur

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2