Positive thoughts...

TheGoodSon

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to break up the monotony here a little bit by creating a post that expresses some positive influence on anyone out there researching iPhones for a future purchase or someone like me just wanting to learn more about their iDevice.

i have owned two iPhones, 3G and 3GS. in the past i was a black berry user for years. Now i use a 3GS and couldn't be happier to say the least. i know its not the newest iPhone out there but honestly that doesn't bother me because i love my 3GS and exploring all its capabilities and new and improved apps that come out for it.

This iPhone does everything i need and want it to. it is sophisticated and brilliantly designed with the newest iOS software downloaded on it, 5.0.1 (same as 4S and 4). The user experience is terrific and just has a way of drawing you into it. As time goes on and more updates come out it will only get better, the future is looking bright for Apple and i'm glad to be apart of it.

that's all, i just felt like this thread was needed here :D

oh yea its stock too!!

Last edited:

Eskemo30

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
I will admit. Switching to an iPhone from a basic touchscreen phone was probably one of the scariest things ive ever done. I thought it would be so hard to learn and remember all of the things you can do with these iDevices. To my suprise though it is VERY user friendly and as smooth as possible plus im still finding new things i can do with my phone i think shouldnt even be possible. But I want to let apple know that they have a long time customer to be and im very satisfied with their products. Cant wait for the WWDC in June to see whats new this year. :)

dyne2199

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I bought a used 3Gs from a good friend of mine about a month ago and have been very impressed with it so far. I also have an HTC Inspire 4G (halfway through current contract, but wanted to wait for the next iPhone this fall before using my subsidy), so I've been fortunate enough to bounce back and forth between Android and iOS at will. As an FYI, I'm a rooter (Android) and a jailbreaker (iOS), but those are just my personal preferences.

I've been quite happy with the performance of the 3Gs, even though I'd heard many users complaining of slowdown, choppiness, etc.... none of which has effected me in the least. I'm currently running iOS 5.0.1 and have been having a blast. It's great to go through a day and have plenty of battery for the trip home (without needing to keep my charger close by), no force closes (which only happens occasionally on my Inspire, but they happen nonetheless), and even though I thought I'd miss using widgets..... I really didn't.

I'm excited to see what Apple has in store for the masses this fall. In the meantime, I'm having a blast using a friends' hand-me-down, lol. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77