MMS Keeps failing

Dude495

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Before I call AT&T and deal with Customer Service, I was wondering if anyone knew any other way to fix this.

I can send text messages fine, but if i try to send a picture my MMS keeps failing. I tried rebooting, I tried powering off and turning on still nothing. I haven't tried a restore because I don't want to lose my JB and settings if I don't need to.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I would go ahead and contact AT&T's customer care anyway and explain to them that you are having an issue with sending out picture messages on your iPhone. If you get an error message of failure notice take note of it and let them know as they will be better able to assist you. They probably need to look at how your account is provisioned for MMS, and do something on their end to resolve this for you.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
It would work for certain people but not others. But now it all seems to be working fine again so who knows. Hmm.

I had the same problem for a while. My 3GS would send MMS randomly. Sometimes they would fail for no reason. It happened more often when I was sending to T-Mobile customers for some reason. If I closed the messaging app, then re-opened it that helped occasionally. As did rebooting. I haven't had the problem with my iPhone 4 though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77