iPhone 3Gs

Devo

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Okey so I am planing on buying iPhone 3Gs and I know I could get one cheaper in the US and now the question is would it work in UK does it require jail breaking and unlocking or is it simply not locked never been to states so don't know anything about it thats why I am asking you guys what is the best option for me as I am looking for the cheapest option...

Devo

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Hmm would that be hard or is it something most people could do by using some tutorials which are out there on few decent websites and is it worth the trouble as the price difference is only about ?80 which is not alot but I think anyway even if I got it in Uk I would jailbreak it as I wouldn't want to pay for all the apps..

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Check the GSM frequencies. I'm not sire if Europe and the US use the same. T Mobile and Att have problems because of the different GSM bands. But you should be okay with a jailbroken and unlocked US iPhone.

Devo

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Huh how is jailbreaking stealing wait wait no need to go so hard on me isn't jailbreaking your iphone legal in some parts as its just a thing which allows you to instal 3rd party software on "my iphone/ipod" and its not excacly stealing any thing from my point of view corect me if I am wrong...
---
Oh yeah and btw I decided not to jailbreak my iPod as I had no idea how cheap the apps are, to be honest i though they would be more pricey oh yeah and I got the newest iPod instead of the 3gs my first apple iPod so don't blame me for not knowing the prices of apps :p

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Paid apps are paid apps. Of course, there are tons of free apps available for both j/b and non-j/b phones. You don't have to jailbreak to get free apps. So, when you say that you want to jailbreak because you don't want to pay for apps, people think that you mean that you are jailbreaking so that you can download pirated paid apps in the app store.

Devo

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Paid apps are paid apps. Of course, there are tons of free apps available for both j/b and non-j/b phones. You don't have to jailbreak to get free apps. So, when you say that you want to jailbreak because you don't want to pay for apps, people think that you mean that you are jailbreaking so that you can download pirated paid apps in the app store.

Hmm thanks for clearing up the things well I am just starting out as its my first apple iPod and so far the free apps and the cheap ones are more then enough for me to entertain my self. Sorry to all the people who got the wrong feeling about me..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234