Can your phone do this? the iPhone 3Gs is amazing!!!

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
What is the file size (on the 3GS) of the concert video? Mighty impressive. Now I need to decide between the 16GB and 32 model...but I have until 9/1 before ATT will give me an upgrade.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Aww... how cute :p

I second that! :) He's adorable!

As to the first video, wow, that's an awful lot of fireworks! I gues the people in the back need SOMEthing to look at.

And okay, okay folks. Yes, the iPhone 3G S is !@#$%^ awesome. I get it, and I WILL get it, too! ;) In the meantime, keep my jealous eyes occupied with some more of your amazing videos, why dontcha?

(Now, not to be nitpicky, but has anyone else noticed the weird liquidy sheen that shimmers over the moving image whenever the camera angle is changed rapidly? I noticed it in the parking lot video in TiPb. Okay, yes to be nitpicky :p but I still can't wait to get ahold of the newest Apple gadget!)

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site

Your kid is seriously cute.
You seem like such a nice dad.

Fireworks video:
Am I the only one who does not find it that impressive?
The one part of it that I did find VERY impressive was how it caught the trails of the fireworks and not just the light at the end. Most low-end (and some mid-range to high-end point and shoots) video cameras would only catch the light and not catch the trails, especially not this sharp.

The actual light show itself, that is beautiful! I've never seen fireworks that beautiful in person in my life and I probably never will seriously. 0___0

Last edited:

Christinme7890

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
He is using a iPhone 3G S it can video record.

the person was talking about how an iphone 3g that is jailbroke and has cycorder can do the same thing (though maybe not in the same quality). He was basically pointing out the fact that a broken iphone 3g can record video but apple won't let it natively record video. Instead you have to upgrade to the iphone 3gs.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2