When I bought my iPhone 4 last summer, I gave my old iPhone 3G to my brother, and he still uses it.
    12-11-2011 02:09 AM
    My 8 and 10 year old just got my Iphone 3G.
    12-27-2011 05:37 PM
    I still use mine cause i'm a developer and i like to test all my software on older devices, but it feels really slow with the last supported ios 4.2.1, i think that maybe i will get rid of it this year and drop older devices support on my software.
    02-21-2012 12:26 PM
    iPhone 3G was my first touch.It was great
    02-27-2012 07:45 PM
    Was using it previously; it was too good.

Actually, I still love my iPod Touch 2G. I wish I didn't "gift" the iPhone 3G I had.
    03-10-2012 12:30 PM
    A good buddy of mine, who also happens to be my woman's son, still has his 3GS and it's still running like a champ. Even amidst me and his mother both having new 4S', he loves it with a passion. Doesn't have a problem with it whatsoever.

Before I gave away my 3GS last year to my sister, it was also running amazingly well. Unfortunately, she doesn't care of things... Like, at all. It didn't take long for it to be completely demolished by her carelessness. I was saddened...

Anyway, you get the general idea. The 3GS still seems to be a damn good device. I would more than likely still be rocking it, if it weren't for my gadget ADD and me "needing" the latest and greatest. Ha.
    03-11-2012 09:40 AM
    I Still use an iPhone 3G. Sure it does run slow from time to time and some apps don't support it but it still does want i want and i like it.
    04-07-2012 06:49 PM
    Yes, which cases do you have
    08-01-2012 05:20 AM
    I'm still using my iPhone 3GS. Got it the day of release and NEVER had any problems with it.

Tried the iPhone 4 and gave up after 1/2 hour. I hated it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-01-2012 11:43 AM
    I have a 3G and the 4S. I have upgraded one of my computers (windows7) to handled iOS5 for my 4S. My questions is I have another computer (win XP) that I have been using for my 3G. Can I upgrade my XP to iOS 5 and another question can my 3G handle the new iOS5? what would happen to my apps on my 3G? Glenn
    I'm running IOS 5.1.2 on my 3G, so yes it will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-01-2012 11:44 AM
    My iphone 3G is on life support, but still refuses to die. Got it when it was launched. After i upgraded, i passed it on to my sister in pristine condition. It was then tortured till it almost died.

The screen cracked (or shattered will be a better word), the sleep/wake button died, the home button died, the protruding silver volume rocker dropped off.

Just for the fun of it, i tried to fix it. I managed to find the replacement glass for 4 bucks. Fixed the glass. Found a piece of metal wire and stuck it over the location where the volume rocker was supposed to be. Found out about "Activator" and thought i didn't the home and power button. Managed to jailbreak it on ios 3.1.3, installed Activator, and viola. Working again, sort of. At least now i can exit apps.

Now its just a music player in my room. Still working. To unlock it i just toggle the vibrate switch, to lock i long press the volume up, and to mimic the home button, i long press volume down.
    08-01-2012 03:38 PM
    A friend of mine still has hers but only uses it as a backup since getting the 4S a few months ago.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    08-01-2012 03:41 PM
    i did not use it yet. when it comes out, some of my friends bought, but now, most of them changed into iPhone 4s.
    08-30-2012 10:49 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD