2 things I noticed in Iphone 3G Guided Tour

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
Ok So the first thing I noticed is there are two screws located on the bottom of the iphones case. Why did they put screws there, there werent screws on the original? My HOPE is they added them so that maybe someone at the apple store can swap out a dead battery instead of apples stupid battery policy where you have to send in your iPhone and wait a week to get it back. Come on when was the last time you went more than 2 days without your cell phone especially if your a business person.

Ok and the next thing I noticed was when they were showing the google maps preview they seemed to change the icon on the bottom right from what currently is something that looks like an eye to something different I cant exactly make out what it is but I have attached a picture of it as well. I wonder if they just changed the icon or if they changed anything else? Again my HOPE is that we will be getting googles new map feature that blackberry got for their phones it gives you driving and local transit directions. Check out a demo here.http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAUunR91VzI

Well anyways both of those are probably not going to happen but those are some of my hopes :D

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I think you are correct about the screws, especially since they want to capture business users.

dhp1080

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
I wouldn't think it would be very far fetched to guess that the screws will indeed lead to the battery. This probably also means that iPhone battery upgrade kits are also going to become even more prevalent.

Also in the video (probably old news) I saw an AIM application, so I was happy about that. Also, I'm wondering if Twitterific will stay free like the promotional stuff states. According to the Twitterific creators blogs, a price hasn't been settled on but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for free. That or under $5 and I'll get it for sure.