Ultra thin case

wetermommy

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
So I love using my phone without a case but I’m a klutz and know the moment I get up with it out of the case I’m gonna drop it. Can anyone recommend a good really thin case?

huff825

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Phone Rebel.
fa1e4d531a6fbfa03a933d6eda171e5c.jpg

e951918a602c85a723a5e48d175324fa.jpg

huff825

May 22, 2016
Visit site
So far, I am happy with it. I watched a video of the maker dropping iPhones from a 50 foot tower more than once that protected the phone. Of course, I’ll drop it off my desk and it will shatter, but I think it seems like a good case. They are new so really only time will tell how it does over the long haul, but $30 is reasonable. Comes with a screen protector and side film. I would recommend.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
So far, I am happy with it. I watched a video of the maker dropping iPhones from a 50 foot tower more than once that protected the phone. Of course, I’ll drop it off my desk and it will shatter, but I think it seems like a good case. They are new so really only time will tell how it does over the long haul, but $30 is reasonable. Comes with a screen protector and side film. I would recommend.

I saw that same video. It was pretty impressive.

huff825

May 22, 2016
Visit site
So did the guy EverythingApplePro really make this case?

He claims he developed. Guessing he had help, but he appears to be behind them. I pre-ordered in February and received last week. Way behind due to COVID-19 , but is sounds like they are starting to catch up. I think they are starting to ship out quicker now.

bigoldthor

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Hands down, without question, and it's not even close, is the Evutec Karbon Value. I am also a huge fan of ultra-thin cases, and this one not only is one of the thinnest I've ever seen, it has a carbon fiber look and a "smooth" carbon fiber feel that I haven't found on any other case, so virtually no fingerprints and good grip. Supposedly as strong as steel at 1/5 the weight. Here is the one I have as my daily driver, and only change it to something heavier if I'm going to be doing something a little heavier duty, like working outside or in the garage.

http://www.amazon.com/Evutec-Compat...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3210174

Attachments

• evutec4.png
    evutec4.png
    589.1 KB · Views: 7
  • evutec2.png
    evutec2.png
    537.5 KB · Views: 6
  • evutec3.png
    evutec3.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 7
  • evutec1.png
    evutec1.png
    480.3 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Can’t wait to hear what you think!

Just came in the mail and I slapped it on my 11 Pro. Has a great feel to it. Letting it rest on my pinky while I type results in no discomfort. It’s designed so that it can stand up on a flat surface. It might give me anxiety with the sides being exposed but we’ll see.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Mine came in the mail today too. I really like the feel of it. I'll have to get used to exposed sides. I've always had cases that cover the sides. I've generally used rhinoshield bumper cases.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Mine came in the mail today too. I really like the feel of it. I'll have to get used to exposed sides. I've always had cases that cover the sides. I've generally used rhinoshield bumper cases.

I’ve got 4 other cases:

 leather
 silicone
Rhinoshield
Clear (speck I think)

I can see using this rebel for a while. I think with how careful I typically am (because I sell last year’s model for the new hotness) and the way it’s designed, the exposed sides should be fine.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Just came in the mail and I slapped it on my 11 Pro. Has a great feel to it. Letting it rest on my pinky while I type results in no discomfort. It’s designed so that it can stand up on a flat surface. It might give me anxiety with the sides being exposed but we’ll see.

I’m glad you’re happy with it so far! It sounds great!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
One go-back. Been using this case since it arrived on 06/26 and have only taken it off maybe a couple times and that was only to clean inside them put it back on. They did their thing with the Rebel case for sure.